If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason please inform us within 30 days via our contact form
Our returns policy is detailed below:
1. We hope that you will be pleased with your purchase however you may cancel your order within Thirty (30) calendar days of delivery in accordance with your cancellation rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. You will be given a full refund including the cost of delivering the item to you. However, we will not refund the cost of returning an item when a product is simply unwanted. The customer must pay for the cost of returning unwanted items. Refunds will be issued within fourteen (14) days of receiving the returned goods.
2. Customers may cancel their order by using our contact form or by E-mail to email@example.com
3. The notice of cancelation must be delivered within 30 calendar days of the date of delivery of the goods.
4. Cancelled items must be returned via courier and be insured.
5. All furniture returns must be authorised prior to returning.
6. Please contact us prior to returning furniture at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Antique Furniture Direct will arrange collection and return of your item unless you wish to arrange your own courier (Please note: you will be responsible for the item until it is returned to Antique Furniture Direct).
8. A collection/return fee will be charged (usually at the same rate as the original delivery charge) and this will be deducted from your refund.
9. The customer will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods if he or she cancels their order.
10. If the customer does not actually return the goods to Antique Furniture Direct, the customer is under a duty to make the goods available for collection at the customer’s expense from the address to which they were delivered.
FAULTS / DAMAGED ITEMS
11. Freight items delivered via third party delivery services must be checked thoroughly and approved by you when you take receipt of them and any problems notified to the driver at the time of delivery.
12. Notification of damaged items must be reported by telephone to 07528604958 or sent via email to email@example.com with 48 Hours of delivery.
13. Subject as set out herein, we may ask you to return the goods to us and once we have checked that the goods are faulty, we may:
a. provide you with a full refund (including shipping costs); or
b. replace the goods; or
c. repair the goods.
14. These terms will apply to any repaired or replacement goods we supply to you.
15. For the avoidance of doubt, we will not be responsible for your costs in returning unwanted goods.
16. All returns should be approved by us before sending.